Check in is 3:00 pm and check out is 11:00 am
Registered guests have use of the swimming pool. Roche Lake Bar, boat and rod rentals, and a mini convenience store selling necessities, bait, flies/tackle and more.
We are remotely located and our water source is from Roche Lake. The onsite water treatment system at the resort is state of the art and extremely well maintained. Depending on the lake turbidity, it may not taste like your tap water at home but it is very potable. The water consumption and discharge is closely regulated. As a result, there are no laundry facilities on site and there is no water available to fill holding tanks.
New Rental Available! Hillside Hide-a-way
3 Bedroom / 2 Bath
Roche Lake Resort is home to 17 duplex chalets. Each chalet half is individually leased. Twelve of the owners of those leases have put their chalets in the rental program and some of them allow pets in their chalets. Because they are all owned individually, they are all decorated and stocked uniquely. Décor and furnishings are the owners’ choice. There is a fairly uniform standard of kitchen equipment, utensils, accessories and linens (bedding, bath and kitchen towels) within all the chalets. We supply toilet paper, Kleenex, paper towel, coffee filters, salt and pepper packets and sugar packets. If there’s not enough in your chalet, please ask for more at the front desk.
- Each chalet is approximately 900 square feet
- Chalets comfortably sleep 4 adults and there is a maximum of 6 people allowed per chalet.
- The furnished living rooms encompass a dining area and all have a large rock fireplace. The fireplaces are fuelled by propane, controlled by a thermostat and the heat is circulated by an electric fan. If the power goes out, which it does occasionally, unfortunately the fireplaces do not work. This is a safety feature.
- Most kitchens are equipped with a full sized stove with oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, glasses and utensils. Some have a three-in-one unit containing two counter-top burners, a sink and a small fridge.
- All have private washrooms with a sink, toilet and shower. Bath towels are supplied. NOTE: Pool towels are not.
- Most are set up with a queen bed in the main floor bedroom and two double beds and a single in the loft. Bedding is supplied.
- Each chalet has a balcony or deck.
- If you want to have an outside fire, you will need to rent a campsite, if one is available. We are located outside of any fire protection area, which means there is no fire department, so do not allow guests to have outside fires at the chalets. If you own a portable, propane fuelled fire pit, that is allowed. Please ensure you place it in a safe location.
Check in is 3:00 pm (check in before 8:00 pm please) and check out is 11:00 am
Lodge Office is open from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm
*Please note that pets must be on a leash at all times while at the resort.
We depend upon you checking out by 11:00 am, so that we have appropriate time to prepare the chalet for the arrival of the next owner/guest.
Please check that you have ALL your personal belongings, if you do forget anything, we will send you an email notification and have it returned to you at your expense. Please make sure your current email address is registered with the front desk prior to your departure.
We do not accept bookings for Stags/Stagettes/Bachelor/Bachelorette parties. If you book in for this type of gathering and disregard our policy, we will charge an additional $350.00 per night to your credit card and you run the risk of being asked to leave and not return.
Each Chalet is unique – Details Below …
|Chalet||Pet Friendly||Main Floor Bed||Loft Bed||Notes|
|1A||No||1 King||2 Double||Fridge / Stove|
|3B||No||1 Queen||3 Double||Fridge / Stove|
|5B||No||1 Queen||1 Queen, 1 Double, 1 Single||Fridge / Stove|
|6A||No||1 Queen||2 Queen, 1 Single||Fridge / Stove|
|8B||No||1 Queen||1 Queen, 1 Double, 1 Single||Fridge / Stove|
|9B||Yes||1 Queen||3 Queen, 1 Single||Fridge / Stove / Wheelchair Accessible (bathroom not accessible)|
|11B||No||1 Queen||1 Queen, 2 Single||Fridge / Stove|
|12A||Yes||1 Queen||2 Double, 2 Single||Fridge / Stove|
|13A||Yes||1 Queen||2 Double, 1 Single||Fridge / Stove|
|14A||Yes||1 Queen||1 Queen, 1 Double, 1 Single||Fridge / Stove|
|15A||No||1 Queen||2 Double, 1 Single||Fridge / Stove|
|15B||Yes||1 Queen||2 Double, 1 Single||Fridge / Stove|
|16A||Yes||1 Queen||2 Queen||Fridge / Stove|
|Lakeside||Yes||2 Queen & 1 Hide-a-bed||None||Full Kitchen, view of lake|
|Bayview 1||Yes||1 Queen & 1 Hide-a-bed||None||Full Kitchen|
|Bayview 2||Yes||1 Queen & 1 Hide-a-bed||None||Full Kitchen|
|Hillside Hide-a-way||Yes||3 Queen & 1 Hide-a-bed||None||2 Bathrooms, Deluxe Full Kitchen, Games Room|
We currently have a 3 bedroom modular home available for rent. This modular home is tucked away in a private area of the resort; perfect for those who wish for privacy. Price is $400.00 per night.
- Rates above assume an occupancy of 6 persons
- Max occupancy of the modular home is 10 persons
- Each additional person $25/night
- Any other details not mentioned (i.e. check-in and check-out times) are the same as the Chalet.
Roche Lake Resort also has 8 campsites which do not include full service hookups. There is no water available for holding tanks, you must bring your own. We sell bottled water in the store. The sites are a short walk across a large grassy field to the lodge. Campsite amenities include:
- Two washrooms with toilet, sink and showers
- Campfire pits and picnic tables. Fire wood is available for sale from the lodge.
NOTE: If Provincial campfire bans are in effect, campfires are not permitted
- Access to pool when operational
Maximum Trailer size for each Campsite:
- Campsite 1 – 30 foot
- Campsite 2 – 28 foot
- Campsite 3 – 30 foot
- Campsite 4 – 30 foot
- Campsite 5 – 28 foot
- Campsite 6 – 20 foot
- Campsite 7 – 20 foot
- Campsite 8 – 20 foot
Campsites are allowed up to 4 adults maximum, children 12 years of age and under are free. Families are allowed 6 people per campsite, no more than 4 adults. Maximum 2 pets allowed in each campsite.
Lodge (photo gallery)
- Roche Lake Resort Bar is a licensed bar, up to 23 in the bar. The fully equipped bar features a large flat screen TV, and a welcoming stone fireplace. (Adults only, no minors allowed)
- Dine in or take out.
- In the lodge there is a convenience store, stocking many items including ice, tackle and worms.
- There is a cell phone booster so you can stay connected.
Pool (photo gallery)
Guests love our pool. The over-sized, in ground, outdoor pool has an expansive deck area for sun tanning and watching the children play. There are patio tables and chairs in the enclosed area with umbrellas to shade you from the sun. The view of Roche Lake from the pool deck is amazing! Showers/bathrooms are located in the adjacent building.
The pool is open for the May long weekend and closes just after the Labour Day long weekend in September. Those dates are subject to change and dependent on the weather.
Wi-Fi is available in most areas of the resort through our satellite based system. Packages are available for purchase for those wishing to use the Wi-Fi system. The following packages are available.
- $7 plus tax for 1 day with a maximum of 500 MB.
- $20 plus tax for 3 days with a maximum of 2 GB.